CRM / Data & Business Intelligence Manager, Commercial entrepreneurial law firm in Kent
Are you a Marketing professional with a minimum of 5 years experience within a professional services environment with extensive CRM experience?
A highly reputable, leading commercial law firm in Kent have an opening for a CRM/Data & Business Intelligence Manager to join their Business Development and Marketing team.
You will have the overall responsibility to ensure the firm's CRM and related marketing systems provide the best tools for marketing and BD use. You will be responsible for data integrity and currency within the firm's CRM, along with the project management of any system updates, system changes from a data and business use perspective, assisting with design and implementing of testing programmes.
You will provide the provision of training and coaching on best practice from a marketing and BD perspective and in conjunction with the IT and Learning & Development teams.
What can they offer?
- Generous salary along with a great chance to develop your career in a friendly, supportive and encouraging environment.
- 25 days holiday with a buy or sell option of up to 5 days, holiday can also be carried over
- 4 x salary in life assurance
- Private medical care
- Income protection after 1 year service
- Pension contribution after 2 years service (due to change imminently with auto enrolment
What are they looking for?
- 5 years experience within a marketing role, a minimum of 3 years with responsibility of managing a CRM system
- Professional services experience, ideally within Legal
- Ideally experience of more than 1 CRM system and understanding of other marketing systems is essential.
For more information about this Manager CRM and Data role please contacts Alison Banks at LR Legal Recruitment or to apply please do so within.
*Please note our advertisements use PQE and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Please be aware that due to the volume of applications that we receive if you have not heard from us within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful.