With major changes on the horizon in the UK financial sector a new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Credit Risk Model Development manager to join a major financial institution here in historic city of Edinburgh. Working to develop and test models across each of the banks key portfolios.
As a manager you be leading a team of some of the best and brightest in the industry to help provided oversight on this financial institutions credit risk models.
The ideal candidate will have the following -
- Experience in building, testing and implementing models within the UK financial market.
- Experience and knowledge of UK financial regulations.
- A pro active, hands on approach to credit risk- ideally with experience from first line model development
- Advanced knowledge of SAS or similar data tools and the ability to deal with large and complex data sets.
- Stakeholder management experience with the ability to influence senior stakeholders to overcome obstacles and purse change in the best interest of this financial institution
- Strong relationship builder- the ability to work with a team but also take responsibility and lead. Whilst able work with other teams across the risk division to influence change
- A university degree in a relevant field
If this is resonates with you and you are looking to take the next step in your career, then feel free to get in touch either via phone on or via email