Our client is an International Banking that is looking to hire a Manager -Commercial Real Estate / Loan Against Property to join their team;
Responsible for Originating, Underwriting and managing CRE / Loan against Property Transactions
Area of Responsibility
- Origination of transactions especially through the broker channel
- Liaise with the internal stakeholders, brokers, and vendors
- Manage underwriter for credit proposals and present to risk and executive committee
- Use effective marketing and sales promotional tools for raising the Bank's profile in the target segment.
- Active participation in broker channel events and industry forums.
- Regular monitoring of loan accounts, timely flagging & communicating the deviations, collections, and recovery.
Key Skills and Knowledge Requirement
- Good network of high-quality CRE brokers
- To exhibit sound knowledge and competency Commercial property/asset-backed loans in the UK; possess necessary certifications like CeMAP.
- Have a sound knowledge of property valuation, quality, and marketability of properties in Central and Greater London area.
- Working knowledge of the regulations driving the property or asset-backed loans and/or mortgage market in the UK.
- Credit Note writing and Credit Assessment skills.
- Lending experience
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills; ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Self-motivated and self-driven
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong background in commercial real estate
- Credit underwriting skills
- Broker channel management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously and successfully
- Eye for detail
- Quick Decision Making