Client Processing support team that handles any/all aspects of client accounts, including solicitation, inquiries, transactional processing and problem resolution.
- Manages the daily transactional workflow within the team and aligns team resources accordingly to complete the daily tasks.
- Identifies areas requiring analysis of operations and resolution for more efficient operations Oversees Client Processing to ensure transactions are handled correctly and timely.
- Utilizes MIS reporting to ensure correct and timely processing.
- Provides product knowledge and technical assistance on complex problems.
- Acts as the teams initial point of contact for issues requiring escalation.
- Participates in the recruiting process.
- Instructs, assigns, directs and reviews the work of Client Processing analysts.
- Prepares performance reviews and provides ongoing feedback to staff.
- Provides input into departmental budgets and planning.
- May develop business plan for team/group operations.
- Supervises a small Client Processing team.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Substantial years of total work experience is preferred with at experience in managing direct reports.
- Experience in transfer agency is preferred.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
- Cash Management