Client Onboarding/Transitions/Conversions - M1
- Manages a team responsible for supporting client onboarding/transition/conversion projects.
- Manages the performance of assigned staff.
- Coaches and guides on project management.
- Serves as an escalation point for complex issues.
- Advises and guides staff on appropriate solutions and shepherds through to resolution.
- May research, develop and establish methodologies, protocols and processes to facilitate or improve transition project management or the client onboarding/transition/conversion experience.
- Guides team in activities that align to team, area and functional objectives.
- Contributes to the development of team standard operating procedures.
- Tracks and reports on results and outcomes for assigned team.
- Provides reports on team metrics and dashboards and follows resource allocation guidelines.
- Ensures that all activities meet required regulatory compliance standards.
- May participate in legal review and negotiation.
- Supports onboarding/transitions/conversions team with integrating activities with the necessary teams in other parts of the business, such as product, technology or client service teams.
- Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contributions, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Manages a team of support staff and professionals, including coaching, performance management and resource allocation.
- Develops and oversees the achievement of team objectives.
- May manage financial resources (e.g., budgets, expenses, etc.).
- Focus is on daily, short-term goal achievement.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 4-5 years of total work experience and at least 0-1 years of management experience preferred.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: careers.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Internal Jobcode: 70083
Organization: Client Activation-HR16352
Requisition Number: 1713832