A successful North Manchester Practice is looking to recruit a Manager for their Business Partnering Department. The firm is run by 3 dynamic Partners who have plans to double/triple the business in the next 3 to 5 years. This role therefore offers excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
This department provides an outsourced Finance Department for a portfolio of clients. They are looking for a confident individual with excellent communication skills with extensive experience of Xero.
You will be responsible for running the clients’ finance departments, managing the workflow and allocating tasks to your team. Responsibilities will include all management accounts, financial accounts, recruitment, software training, projects, tenders and becoming part of the board of directors.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts dependent on client requirements
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Managing, motivating and assisting in the development of junior members of staff
- Use of software to include Xero and Sage
- Monthly on-site work for a number of clients
- Managing and supporting the migration of clients from their existing accounting solution (specific accounting software, spreadsheets etc.) to Xero or Sage
- Preparation, documentation and implementation of accounting infrastructures for new and existing clients
- Preparation of forecasts, cash flows and business plans
- Attending meetings with both new and existing clients
- Assisting with software queries, as the practice's Xero expert, from both clients and colleagues
- Preparing and delivering bespoke Xero training sessions for clients dependent on their business requirements and knowledge and experience of accounting software and bookkeeping
- Taking an active part in the business development of the practice
If this role is of interest, please apply using the link below. If it's not the right fit for you but you know someone that it would be ideal for, Marshall Moore’s Practice Division offers a generous referral scheme. If you refer a practice candidate to us (who is not already registered) as a thank you will receive a voucher up to the value of £1000 (£250 for qualified ACA/ACCA/CTA, £100 for non-qualified & £1000 for qualified in specialist areas of Audit, Corporate Tax and Trust). Vouchers are paid on successful completion of the referral’s probation period.
If you have all of the above requirements for the Manager - Business Partnering / Management Accounts Department position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job