Link Group connects millions of people with their assets including equities, pension and superannuation, investments, property and other financial assets. We do this by partnering with thousands of financial market participants to deliver services, solutions and technology platforms that enhance the user experience and make scaled administration simple. We help manage regulatory complexity, improve data management and provide tools to help people connect to their assets, leveraging analysis, insight and technology. Our core businesses are complemented by our expertise in digital solutions and data analytics, and enable us to provide a complete service to our global network of clients and partners. (Link Asset Services is a member of Link Group.)
Our Funds Solutions division is a leading independent Authorised Fund Manager and provider of fund administration and transfer agency services. We leverage our specialist knowledge and technology to support traditional and alternative funds in UK, Ireland, Luxembourg and Australia, manage £100bn of assets with circa 500 people. With a focus on strong governance, regulatory expertise and risk management, our business helps to manage regulatory compliance for asset managers and investors. Our unique place in the market, combined with our partnership approach, depth of experience and well-invested systems, enables us to support investment managers through the challenges of changing market and investor needs, and, as a result, help them to enhance returns, minimise costs and mitigate their risks.
We are recruiting a Manager, Business Development for our Funds Solutions business.
As part of a dynamic Business Development team to drive revenue, generate leads and grow the sales pipeline. The jobholder will also personally be responsible for generating new sales and contributing sales opportunities to the wider businesses.
- Own and meet/exceed annual sales targets
- Execute strategic sales plan to achieve targets
- Expand the company’s client base and distribution network into new areas
- Build and maintain strong relationships with intermediaries to understand their business needs and the objectives of their clients
- Communicate our proposition through proposals and presentations
- Represent the business at conferences and networking events
- Gather, analyse and disseminate market intelligence to support sales strategies and client management
- Relevant industry knowledge and experience with a proven sales record
- A record of consistently achieving sales targets
- Existing network of intermediaries across various professions / jurisdictions
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM system
- Strong business acumen and outstanding negotiation skills
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to build relationships at multiple levels
- Ability to build new relationships by expanding our client base and distribution network into new areas
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Initiative drive and enthusiasm
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally and to present and communicate ideas and concepts
At Link we believe our people are our most important asset. We offer excellent career progression opportunities, ongoing training and development. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, want your talent to be recognised and rewarded and are looking for a new challenge then we would love to hear from you.
Together we achieve: We are an inclusive employer whose people work collaboratively. We are building a culture where difference is valued. We are doing this by encouraging, supporting and valuing the various talents and perspectives of our people and supporting flexible ways of working. We know that diversity drives innovation and innovation drives growth. Be part of the Link Group journey and together we will achieve our full potential.
We treat all individuals fairly and equitably and do not discriminate on the basis of diverse characteristics including, but not limited to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, cultural background, physical abilities/disabilities, religious or political belief, marital or family status or carers responsibilities.
Candidates must have the relevant work rights to be considered for an opportunity at Link Group. Successful applicants will be required to complete background screening prior to commencement of employment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'