I have taken on a Business Modelling Manager position working for a Big 4 Consultancy based in London or Birmingham. Reporting into the partner you will learn the expertise, tools, methodologies and practical experience to help generate confidence in helping Clients make the most testing decisions.
As a Manager/Assistant Director, you’ll provide advice and support on all aspects of business modelling and analysis on these types of project and more to enable better decision making.
As a Manager you will have the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of transactions/projects where you will:
- Take a lead role in supporting clients throughout decision making processes, using outstanding technical and commercial skills on transactional and strategic mandates
- Take responsibility for delivering engagements - being primary client relationship holder
- Possibly be seconded to a client to work directly within their business and report to a senior member of the client's team
- Work to tight deadlines, adding value on complex, high profile and sensitive projects
- Take an active role in business development initiatives which could include being closely aligned to industry or sector groups
- Be expected to be innovative in developing client solutions and also in driving the team’s strategy forwards.
- To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm’s commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
To qualify for the role you must:
- Have a proven track record delivering top quality modelling solutions within a project based, client focused environment
- Experience of building, maintaining and effectively managing client relationships
- Leadership skills enabling you to become a "partner of tomorrow"
- Have strong academic achievements including excellent degree and A-level (or equivalent) results
- Have strong business diagnostic skills and the ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to problem solving
- Have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Have strong excel skills - other relevant technical analytical skills could also be an advantage e.g. VBA, Access, SQL etc
- ACA Exam qualified (or equivalent), ideally with first time passes, or be able to demonstrate equivalent experience
- Credit Risk
- Risk Management