TLC are currently recruting for a Management Trainer to join our rapidly growing team.
To support and develop staff to the highest standard, the Management Trainer role will ideally suit an organised, outgoing, self-motivated, empathetic individual who has the ability to coach, mentor and ensure that staff maximise their potential including but not limited to:
- Develop management courses and programmes to step change management
- Develop succession programmes to train and prepare identified talent for next level progression
- Increasing capability across the organisation through developing management expertise
You’ll possess substantial experience in a management development training role and sound knowledge of the full training cycle from needs analysis, design, delivery and evaluation. An ability to build relationships with our clients and internal customers is key and excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills are essential.
- To deliver monthly training courses in management
- Design, produce and implement training programs/videos to meet needs for individual and groups.
- Develop training plans and relevant materials based around the company methodology
- Work closely with managers to increase performance.
- Coach each member of staff individually to assess their training needs in order to maximise potential.
- Provide ongoing field-based and customer facing support to ensure the successful implementation of the training
- Deliver constructive feedback and motivate staff.
- Identify training needs and implement solutions.
- Ensure all staff receive ongoing training and provide continual support.
- Ensure all training programmes support the growth of the business and demonstrate a return on investment.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes.
- Service based management experience
- Experience of delivering management training to delegates of all levels
- Demonstrable presentation skills
- Experience identifying individual and team training requirements
- A levels or equivalent<li style="margin: 0px; color: #45454
- Management Development
- Management Experience
- Management Training
- Presentation Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job