KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Management Trainer / Assessor
Location: Covering South and West Yorkshire - must be flexible with travel
Salary: £22,000 - £27,000 (Salary dependent upon Experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage + Much More
Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Assess and deliver full Apprenticeships in Management at level 5 - You will also deliver Apprenticeships (if competent) in Business Admin Level to 4, Management Level 3, Team Leading and Customer Service Levels 2/3)
- As part of the Higher Apprenticeship delivery you will conduct study group and 1-1 sessions with Managers, leading informal / professional discussions and exploration of latest leadership trends and sharing experiences.
- Record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts.
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s need.
- Develop session plans, schemes of work and teaching materials to meet the learner’s needs.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Management at level 5 including Functional Skills (Maths / English / ICT) up to level 2.
- Must hold solid occupational competency within Management.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Experience of delivering Apprenticeships in Business Administration level 4 (or above).
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.