KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Management Trainer / Assessor
Location: Bristol / Surrounding areas - Candidates must be flexible with travel
Salary: £27,000 - £32,000 (Dependent upon Experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Mobile, Laptop + much more
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Train, assess and deliver Apprenticeship Standards in Leadership & Management level 5.
- As part of the Higher Apprenticeship delivery you will conduct study group and 1-1 sessions with Managers, leading informal / professional discussions and exploration of latest leadership trends and sharing experiences
- Record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts.
- Delivering classroom / group based training to groups of learners, along with field based Assessments.
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths and English to level 2.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Recognised level 4 teaching qualification (CTLLS / Cert.Ed / PGCE or above/equivalent).
- Hold own level 5 in Management.
- Ideally hold own Functional Skills level 2 (Maths / English) or equivalents.
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Management up to level 5 including Functional Skills (Maths / English) up to level 2.
- Must be comfortable with and have experience of group based training and delivery.
- Must have knowledge or an understanding of the new Apprenticeship standards.
- Full clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Experience of delivering on the new Apprenticeship standards.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job