Job Title: Management Trainee
Sector: Main Contracting
Your Salary: £17,000 - £20,000
Job Type: Management Trainee
How to Apply: Online or by Phone (Jerome Lewis)
Who you'll be working for:
This forward-thinking construction company take pride in the passion and quality contributed by their people, which ultimately has led them to success. Understanding that they truly work in an open and honest environment really puts them at the top of the list of companies to work for.
Something which is not uncommon in this business is internal promotions. A vision to see their staff start at a graduate level and climb through the ranks is paramount to all within the company. Not only this, they will help you get there by supporting you through your degree.
You will work on a variety of projects during your stay with this business, working on new build and refurbishment projects in both the public and private sector!
Some of your responsibilities:
- The company have a Management Trainee role based in their Colchester office, reporting to the Director and working within a team on commercial, public and private sector projects.
- These will include hospitals, schools, churches, sports halls etc.
- Responsibilities will include assisting with procurement, valuations, variations, tender analysis, CVR's, take offs, measurements and management of packages and sub-contractor accounts.
- This is for a school leaver who has just completed their A-Levels or someone who has finished or part-way through a degree course.
You must have:
- Candidates are ideally asked to come from a main contracting background
- Ideally, a degree in Surveying or another form of construction background would be ideal but not always essential or good A-Level grades.
- A driving license is required
So excited about the role you just can't wait to speak to our consultant?
Then stop wasting time and get in touch with Jerome Lewis on !