The role as Management Trainee Sales will be shadowing the MD to learn the business and win new clients before progressing in a managing role.
My client is a leading manufacturer of climatic packaging solutions. They produce a wide range packaging for chemicals, pharmaceutical and fine arts to ensure they are not damaged.
The key responsibilities for the Management Trainee Sales will be:
- Gain Knowledge in several departments such as Finance, Customer Support, Production, Purchasing, Sales, Marketing, Operations, HR, Quality and IT
- To gain a full understanding of the business in ever department
- Learn various line and staff functions, including operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices affecting each area of business.
- Meet KPI's and objectives set the MD
- Lead or assist in special projects
The sucsesfull Management Trainee will:
- Graduate - Degree or equivalent experience
- 2 years B2B sales experince
- A quick learner, motivated to progress in a business
- Able to present to staff and clients
- Able to map out the market to target new business
Basic salary £25,000 - £30,000
- sales OR business development manager