Our Client is a well-established firm of Chartered Surveyors who deal in all aspects of both commercial and residential property management. With a proven track record, long-term experience and knowledge in providing the best-quality services they are looking to take on a Management Surveyor to join their team.
The Role will report to the Partner in charge and will undertake the following key responsibilities:
- Carrying out property management services for existing Institutional, Occupational, and Private Investor Clients, to include Asset management, and Facilities management.
- Liaising with the accounts team and reporting Client Statements, Service Charge budgeting and reconciliations.
- Being responsible for and organising Health & Safety compliance on a designated portfolio of properties.
- Contributing to continual improvement of departmental systems and procedures: reporting structures, workflow and client reporting.
- Developing and expanding current client/contact base and introduce potential new business to the Firm.
THE PERSON: You MUST be a Surveyor with relevant property management experience - ideally 2-5 years is preferable as is being RICS qualified but this is not essential. You must have a proven track record of successful client relationships and have experience of working for medium-sized businesses. You must have a thorough understanding of property management and the processes and procedures required for effective client service. You should possess both the ability to work as part of a team and have the ability to act on your own initiative. This is a great opportunity for the successful person to add value to their career and enhance responsibilities and status with a well-established Chartered Surveying firm.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
- Real Estate