Pay rate: £16,12 p/h
Contract: Temporary, 3 months with the possibility to go permanent
Are you an experiences and enthusiastic admin professional? Keen to work for a service in which you can make a real difference and help Islington young people gain the best start in life and achieve the best educational outcomes? In Children, Employment & Skills Services, we recognise that to deliver excellent services, we must provide the very best PA support. In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer training opportunities and an organisational structure in which you can develop your career.
The key function of the Management Support Officer role is to provide PA support to the Head of Early Years and Childcare and the senior management team. Ideally, you will have a good understanding of children’s services as well as excellent people skills and the ability to form and maintain strong professional relationships with internal colleagues and external partners.
In addition, you should possess the following:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Experience of providing PA support to senior level managers
• Knowledge and understanding of Children`s social care
• Ability to coordinate agendas and supporting papers and to take accurate minutes of meetings
• Advanced level in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Proven effective administrative experience, including maintaining records and databases.
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work as part of a team
We will require an Enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job