My client, a brockerage company based in London are recruiting for a Management Reporting Analyst to Join their team on a 9 month contract basis. The successful candidate will be responsibble but not limited to the below;
- P&L and KPI reporting at a group, regional, divisional and business unit level on a daily, monthly and quarterly basis via the Consolidated Management Report.
- Covering across the team for the preparation and distribution of daily management reports, including the group and revenue flash reporting.
- Modelling of quarterly revenue projections and issuing trajectory guidance to senior management.
- Analysis of actual results against forecast, identifying and providing commentary on key variances.
- Preparation and analysis of detailed business unit profitability analysis to senior management for strategic decision making.
- Detailed group level P&L forecasting for senior management, other internal stake holders and quarterly external market guidance.
- Ad-hoc work as required by the front office and senior management.
In addition the the above, the successful candidate must also have the below skills in order to be considered for the position;
- Strong MS Excel skills and good all-round IT abilities.
- Essbase and Hyperion Financial Management skills.
- Commercially minded individual who enjoys working in a fast paced and changing
- Keen attention to detail and analytical focus.
- Excellent personal presentation, confident in operating in a competitive work environment and the ability to handle challenging situations sensitively.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience for this position then please apply below and I will be in touch with you regarding the next steps.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
- Management information
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job