The role holder is accountable for the reporting of management information for the H&B International group of companies. Management information includes the production of monthly accounts for the business and maintenance of key financial processes to ensure reporting accuracy.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for allocated Group companies including completion of variance Analysis on key P&L accounts
- Support the production of store P&L accounts and the process to answer store queries as required
- Analyse store costs on a monthly basis and ensure accuracy of the financial information being reported
- Support process improvements in existing processes as directed by the Management Reporting Manager
- Ensure that all possible interfaces are in place, always looking for more efficient systems to stop manual intervention throughout the department, working with Head of Financial Accounting and Head of Finance Systems & Projects
- Monitoring all overheads and looking at ways to streamline and save money
- Identifying ways to reduce journal count to produce monthly accounts
- Striving to automate or simplify processes
- Responsible for the management, supervision, and motivation of associates
- Ensuring all procedures are documented
- Ensuring areas of control comply with Internal Controls and ensure weaknesses are identified and recommendations made to remediate
- To plan and control own work, to make the most effective use of time and effort
- To suggest ways of improving existing systems and procedures
- CIMA Part Qualified Accountant or equivalent
- Oracle experience would be advantageous. Microsoft Office, Excel advanced, Word, Powerpoint Intermediate.
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation’s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…