Location: Banbury (near Banbury)
Salary £45-48k plus benefits
Full time - 40 hours per week
Our client is based in North Oxfordshire, near Banbury. Due to their rapid expansion they are now looking for a strong management/project accountant to join their finance team at their head office. You would need to be a driver to get to this location. This role also has an IT Project bias, so would suit someone with good systems skills, possibly with a PRINCE2 qualification.
This unique and diverse role will be part of a busy and dynamic management team, reporting into the Finance Director. They will work closely with the management accounts team at month end on client reporting, management reporting and other key duties within the team including budgeting and providing commercial support to the operations team. The company is also looking to undertake a number of IT projects over the coming months and this person will be key in working with the Finance Director in managing and driving these forward therefore some prior experience of systems implementation is required. This role will also manage the company’s external IT support providers and be the first line IT support for the business.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Qualified ACCA or CIMA. Qualified by experience with the relevant experience will also be considered
- Previous experience of system implementations and project management
- Advanced use of Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to analyse business processes and suggest improvements where necessary
- Have experience supporting non finance staff to understand financial management information
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer facing
- Willingness to travel as and when required
- Full driving licence and car