Job title - Management Opportunity
Location - London
Salary - up to £65k
One of the leading Luxury Department Stores in the World. Know for its innovation and imagination, inspiration and customer proposition.
- This is a high profile, high pressure role. You will be responsible for £150million turnover business, overseeing and communicationg with over 50 Luxury Brands and concessions. Strong clienting and personal shopping skills are essential, being able to liase with multiple stakeholders and VIPs is highly desired for this role. You will have over 10 direct reports and a total team of 180 over the concessions. Demonstrate an ability to lead, inspire, motivate and coach a highly skilled expert management team while driving company initiatives to achieve business goals. Build professional lasting relationships at all levels, developing a working as one environment across the department, with Concession partners and within peer group.Inform and influence B&M using the DM stock review information in line with trends and requests.To be responsible for all aspects of the range of departments (own bought and concession): sales, profit, costs, people, operation and product, by leading their Department Manager team to deliver an extraordinary customer experience and high retail standards.
- Strong jewellery and watch background
- Clientelling experience
- Concession management
- Driven attitude
- Strong commercial awareness
- VIP/Personal Shopping experience
- Strong Performance Management Experince
Salary & Benefits
Up to £65,000k basic + benefits