KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Management Online Tutor / Assessor
Location: Home / Field / Office Based
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full time, Permanent
- Deliver high quality online training courses in Leadership and Management at level 4 and 5, using a variety of assessment methods including Virtual Learning, Online Training and Face to Face delivery.
- Record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts.
- Lead informal discussions and exploration of latest leadership trends and sharing experiences.
- Maintain own knowledge of the Management qualifications - implementing any relevant changes into training programmes.
- Working with the team to provide relevant information to support with the creation of learning / marketing materials when required.
- Respond to any queries/questions raised by learners in a timely manner.
- Support the management team by suggesting new processes / products which can be put into place to improve the learners experience.
- Support the eCommerce team with content development, qualification updates, creation of literature and online information development.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Experience of delivering Leadership and Management qualifications at level 4 as a minimum
- Confident and happy with Online / Distance Learning delivery - with occasional F2F
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Must hold relevant occupational competency within Higher Level Management and ideally an Level 4 in Management
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.