Management Liability Broker (Junior and Senior)
We are hiring! - Marsh (FINPRO) - Norwich
The client: Marsh FINPRO
- Marsh’s Financial & Professional Liability (FINPRO) Practice is committed to helping its clients to anticipate, model, and manage threats to their businesses.
- This includes data breaches, cyber risk, political instability, global and local jurisdictional challenges, directors and officers liability as well as damage to professional reputations amongst many other products and services.
- We are a tight, professional and technical team with an impeccable reputation in niche markets such as Management Liability (ML), Professional Indemnity (PI), Cyber, Specie and Financial Institutions (FI).
The roles: Account Handler/Broker and Client Manager
- Despite the tough challenges thrown at our industry from the current pandemic, we are resilient and aggressively developing business, managing clients and increasing our revenues.
- We are seeking people who can combine this with a desire to work alongside our team at Marsh, servicing clients from around the world.
- We are currently driving an extensive recruitment programme from entry level candidates to experienced insurance professionals, as we are extensively growing due to increase in business from our existing clients, exponential growth from newly acquired businesses on top of organic growth from within Marsh.
What can you expect:
- Work with insurance professionals with experience and technical knowledge within major commercial lines of business (ML, PI, Specie, Cyber, etc.)
- Gain significant experience of working with a market leader within growing and/or niche markets
- Apply your experience and further development within a role that is truly progressive and offers full end-to-end responsibility of a client portfolio
- Be part of a global business that works with clients of all sizes to define, design and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk
What you will be rewarded with:
- We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits
- 26 Days Annual Leave, with the option to buy or sell up to 5 days per year
- Excellent defined contribution pension scheme with up to 12% employer contribution (based on a 4% employee contribution)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible Working (condensed hours/working from home)** subject to manager approval
- Full training on Marsh products and ongoing professional development
We will rely on you to:
The below will vary based on which role you choose but as a rule our insurance specialist would:
- Use significant risk expertise and knowledge of industry and carriers to develop placement solutions that meet client needs.
- Implement the Placement strategy to achieve growth goals and provide exceptional client service.
- Develop the go-to-market strategy and articulates the value of placement function and participates within pricing of services as applicable.
- Create and maintain relationships within own practice, insurance markets, clients, and underwriters to provide cohesive client service.
- Keep abreast of changing insurance and risk management market conditions
- Interface closely with client executives and client teams to support client retention and new business production.
- Drive senior placement/technical support activities on assigned accounts, such as ensuring procedural compliance, reviewing data and updating annual renewal exhibits, maintaining accurate placement system entries, to ensure contract execution as required
What you need to have:
- The will to work under pressure, the desire to develop relationships and grow as an insurance expert
- Confidence, with good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to multi-task
- Previous or current experience working for an Insurance Broker ideally although we are fluent enough to welcome all candidates as long as there is an interest in insurance, the will to learn and the appetite to grow as a specialist.
What makes you stand out:
- Be resilient, happy to work in a busy and demanding environment.
- A good understanding of the general principles surrounding Insurance although we once again welcome outsiders as long as the transferrable skills and attitude are relevant
- Insurance experience of Management Liability, Professional Indemnity, Financial Institutions, Cyber, Specie, and PEMA is advantageous but not mandatory
- Commercial Insurance
- Commercial Lines
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'