Job Title: Management Level 5 Trainer / Assessor
Location: North West – Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 (depending on qualifications and experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Mileage + much more!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Train, assess and deliver Apprenticeships in Management at level 5.
- In addition to the Higher Apprenticeship delivery, you will assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeships in; Business Admin and Customer Service (levels 2/3).
- Deliver training and additional support for Functional Skills – Maths, English and ICT up to level 2.
- As part of the Higher Apprenticeship delivery you will conduct study group and 1-1 sessions with Managers, sharing experiences, leading informal / professional discussions and exploration of latest leadership trends.
- Record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Management level 5.
- Must hold a minimum of 5 years solid occupational competency within a Management role.
- Must be comfortable with and have experience of group based training and delivery.
- Full clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Recognised teaching qualification (PTLLS or above).
- Ideally hold a level 5 Management qualification.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'