Urgent Management Information Sytems Manager required
Term- Temp contract Full time 35/37.5 hours per week
Duration- 3 months with possible extension
Shift pattern- Monday to Friday
Rate- £20-£21 per hour, depending on candidate experience and payment method
- To manage the day to day running of the services MIS systems.
- To manage all learner and course data relating to service provision, ensuring the service meets the data reporting requirements of external funding bodies and Ofsted.
- To manage all job seeker and employer data relating to service provision, ensuring the service is aligned with the objectives of the Islington Employment commission and the Skills and Employment strategy
- Lead on the development and implementation of a new ACL MIS system which is modern, fit-for-purpose and used at an appropriate level by all staff in the service including staff in delivery centres.
- Manage the team of hub officers to ensure smooth day to day running of the learning hubs and effective data entry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the service’s Management Information System (MIS) databases to ensure the accuracy, availability and accessibility of all job seekers, employers, events, learner and course data required for the effective and efficient management of the service on a day-to-day basis.
- Maintain accurate records of all outcomes, events, course, learner and examination/accreditation data and work closely with delivery colleagues and external partners to achieve this.
- Be responsible for the management and storage of electronic and paper records.
- Produce accurate and timely statistical returns to SFA, Ofsted, London Councils , ESF and other external bodies
- Produce accurate and timely statistical returns to Committees, CMB, LSE management team and ad hoc as required .
- Advise the service on MIS issues and the implications of funding and all funding changes.
- Advise managers about funding methodology and optimisation of retention, achievement, success, progression and destination in order to achieve key performance targets.
- Remain aware of changes to eligibility criteria and targets and support management by alerting teams to missing or inaccurate data entry
Only candidates with previous experienced will be considered for these particular roles.
Please contact us ASAP if you are available for immediate consideration on
Day Webster Admin & Clerical Team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job