Management Information System (MIS), London, £25,000, Education Company, Immediate Start
Our client, a leading Provider of Fitness-related education and training services, are looking to recruit a fun, sociable MIS Advisor to lead their office of 30 FTE. Based in a fantastic Central London location, this is an incredible opportunity for the right candidate!
Our client administer a range of industry-leading Gym Instruction/Personal Training courses to the fitness world, are extremely well-established in their field. They have recently relocated their main service team to London and, as a result, require the right candidate to join the team. In a nutshell, your responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking a range of administrative processes to support the delivery of various external funding contracts
- Ensuring the company is fully compliant with all contracts
- Taking ownership for receipt and dispatch of funded learner documentation
- Daily maintenance of various spreadsheets to provide visibility on starts and progression of students
- Liaising with internal Customer Service teams to support the smooth registration, claim and certification for all funded students
- Managing the timely and accurate processing of all funded enrolment data
- Liaising with students over the phone and email to ensure customer satisfaction
- Full ownership of the management and monthly upload of ILR data
In order to be considered for this position, it is ESSENTIAL that you have the following:
- Relevant MIS experience/MIS background - VERY IMPORTANT!
- Knowledge of the ESFA Performance Management + Funding rules
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manipulate and analyse data (great Excel skills)
Our client are looking to move very quickly on this and, in addition to a very competitive salary, are also offering fantastic working hours of Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm. Any interested candidates are urged to apply at their earliest convenience!
- Management Information System Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job