Independent Clinical Services Group is Europe's largest Healthcare staffing provider. Our aim, which underpins everything we do, is to be the first choice for health, life sciences and social care professionals and providers. We are a multi brand organisation, providing services around four areas: staffing, community and complex care, managed services and managed health services, chosen for their growth potential.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Management Information Analyst to be based in our Manchester office.
- Developing new MI reporting solutions by progressively working with the Head of Management Information and key stakeholders to meet their requirements
- To ensure that all current divisional client and internal reporting deadlines are met in line with any established Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- To develop a deep understanding of the work of our operational areas, in order to create and deliver accurate and effective reports with limited guidance.
- Adapt output to suit the audience and deliver data in a meaningful way to meet the needs and style of the audience.
- Work with the wider business to offer insights, guidance and support, fostering a collaborative working environment where knowledge sharing and best practice are paramount
- To work with other team members to deliver solutions ranging from Excel through to our self-service/visualisation tools and reporting platforms
- Enhance and maintain automation of reporting
- To play an active role in requirements gathering and to 'push’ suggestions for change or continual improvement up to the Head of Management Information.
- To improve on Data Quality by working with team members and to provide any feedback to the wider business on poor quality or missing data.
- To work collaboratively across all areas of the services offered by the Business Intelligence/ Management Information lines of business; and when required across the wider ICS Group, at all levels.To travel to other office locations as and when required.
- Any other duties the Management Information Manager may wish to delegate
- Agile working methodology
- MS Excel / Power Point (Mix) / Office 365
- Power BI; Tableau or Qlik
This is an excellent opportunity to join our group and have a genuine role in helping us shape the business for the future. Contact us now with your current CV to apply.