Management Graduate - Initial Washrooms
£21,979 basic + bonus + career progression + mobile phone + tablet + company discount scheme
Initial Washrooms is one of the UK's leading washrooms product and service providers. It is part of the Rentokil Initial Group, a FTSE100 company and Glassdoor’s 7th Best Place to Work in the UK 2018. Where there is a public bathroom/washroom there’s an opportunity for us to provide an amazing service!
We are looking for hands-on Graduates who want to be in control of their own future, are target driven and want to be rewarded against their own performance! We are hiring a place on this scheme in our Woodford branch.
If you are ready to start your career with a company that will allow you to experience all aspects of our business, train you to become an industry expert and give you the choice of direction you want to take, this is the career opportunity you have been looking for!
What the Graduate scheme looks like:
Weeks 1-4: Working with our front line colleagues servicing our customers in a specific geographical area, servicing soap dispensers, air fresheners, sanitary and nappy units and floor mats. This isn’t the most glamourous of roles and you will be dealing with some unpleasant sights and smells, however this will allow you to learn what it takes to provide excellent service to our customers.
Weeks 4- 12: Shadowing and working with our front-line operational managers, building up your understanding of how to manage a fleet of commercial vehicles, monitoring the drivers’ performance, learning to plan routes and deal with any customers issues that may arise, ensuring all vehicle documentation is maintained and that servicing and repairs to the vehicles are carried out as required. You will also learn important transport legislation. Carry out customer quality audits and dealing with any customer issues . This will be your first glimpse into management, and will allow you to decide if this is a role you would be keen to pursue in your career.
Weeks 12 - 24: Start a 12-week project, which may not be at your current branch. In conjunction with this, you will also attend a Management Development programme which provides all aspects of management training.
After 6 months:
- Remain in a Service role, developing and extending your knowledge and skills until such time as further opportunities arise to progress your career. These progressions would be performance-based and would increase the number of staff that report to you!
- Move into Sales, At this time you will move into a Sales role, starting as a Territory Sales Consultant. This will involve taking part in a six-week Sales Academy, covering the following plan:
Week 1 -Introduction to the Initial Sales Process
Weeks 2 & 3 -Product & Service training
Week 4 - Systems & I.T. training
Week 5 - How to sell
Week 6 - How to plan your diary
After your six weeks’ training you will start your new position as a Territory Sales Consultant, selling our products & services to both new and existing customers, whilst also earning lots of commission!!
Sound Good? We’re looking for Graduates who:
- Aim to beat any target set and push themselves in and out of work
- Are a determined graduate with a minimum of a 2:2 BSc/BA degree in any subject (Management discipline preferred but not necessary)
- Have a full UK Driving licence
- Are hardworking and ambitious
- Are comfortable working in the field
- Want to work with people and provide excellent customer service
- Are motivated and eager to learn
- Want to work hard, be successful and have fun whilst doing so.
What we will offer you on top of an exciting and varied career with an organisation who is at the forefront of Washroom Hygiene:
- Competitive basic salary of £21,979
- Leads commission
- Team bonus
- Quarterly incentives
- Structured career progression and promotion
- Mobile phone and tablet
- RI Rewards (Discounts on 3000+ retailers!)
- A stable career in a FTSE100 company
Want to be part of our team of Graduates? Apply NOW and if selected, a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"