OVERVIEW: MANAGEMENT & CUSTOMER SERVICES ASSESSOR
As a result of continued growth, a well-established award winning private training provider are looking to add an experienced Management and Team Leading Assessor to their existing team, to deliver Business Admin Level 2 & 3, Customer Service Level 2 & 3, Team Leader Level 2, Management Level 3.
You will need to have relevant occupational experience in a managerial position and be flexible on travel across Milton Keynes and the surrounding area.
The role is home based with a caseload of learners across Milton Keynes and the surrounding area. You will be visiting learners in their place of work, assessing and training in work settings.
A full UK driving license is essential for this role as is flexibility on travel along with the ability to manage your own diary.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE: MANAGEMENT & CUSTOMER SERVICES ASSESSOR
- Minimum 2 years' relevant occupational experience in a Team Leading / Managerial position
- Previous experience working as a work based learning assessor
- Previous experience assessing Business Admin Level 2 & 3, Customer Service Level 2 & 3, Team Leader Level 2, Management Level 3
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES: MANAGEMENT & CUSTOMER SERVICES ASSESSOR
- Assessor Qualification (A1, TAQA, CAVA or equivalent)
- Teaching qualification (desirable)
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 Management or Team Leading qualification
- Ability to work autonomously
- Organised and able to manage own time/diary
SALARY/BENEFITS: MANAGEMENT & CUSTOMER SERVICES ASSESSOR
- £23k starting salary
- £1k annual car allowance
- Full travel expenses
- Laptop, mobile phone and tablet all provided
Please Note: Oakmoor Recruitment receive a high number of applications and are not always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and we will keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies. All applications must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Management Level 3
- Business Admin Level 2 & 3
- Customer Service Level 2 & 3
- Team Leader Level 2
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job