Management Couple - Wiltshire -
Classic Country Pub with Rooms - Live In/Out
My Client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed management couple as the property goes through a full refurbishment and looking to open in early 2019.
You will currently already be working within a pub/restaurant environment and have good all-round experience gained from food & drink led businesses
One of the couple will be strongly focused on the kitchen operation, whilst the other manages the front of house operation.
The property offers seasonal freshly cooked food, locally sourced, washed down with local ales and great wines.
As a management couple, you will be given the autonomy to run your pub and tailor the menus to suit the local clientele. You'll look to manage and deliver your own P&L & work with local suppliers to create a truly magical atmosphere.
- 2 years previous experience within a similar role
- Proven track record in improving and developing a business
- Strong kitchen background
- Good understanding of P&L
- Strong leadership & people development skills
- High level of standards & service
- Strong community engagement skills
- Experience with rooms/accommodation
- Personal Licence holder
The Package / Benefits / Opportunities:
- From £45k-£60k depending on experience
- Great standard Live in accommodation
- Performance related bonus
- Excellent opportunities to progress and further your career with this growing, successful operator.
- Public Sector
- People Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'