Brewster Partners are working exclusively with one of the fastest growing businesses in the Nottinghamshire area, recruiting for a qualified accountant on a permanent basis.
Due to continued growth and re-investment the business is seeking to bolster their established Finance team with the addition of a Cost / Management Accountant on a permanent basis. Providing support to operations and special projects and reporting into the Financial Controller your duties will include:
- Preparation and review the overhead costs for the monthly management accounts and ensure timeliness, completeness and accuracy
- Provide regular agreed financial information to the operational teams
- Undertake ad-hoc analysis to understand operational performance as appropriate
- Work alongside the Financial Controller in compiling the management accounts and annual budget
- Manage and control the CAPEX monitor, reporting back on overspends
- Maintain full balance sheet reconciliations, including appropriate backup
- Prepare and submit VAT and Intrastat returns
- Managing the Bill of Materials
- Support the Financial Controller in continually challenging existing procedures with an aim to reduce overall reporting time-lines
- Support the business in appropriate new ways of financially focused process development
- Work with the FD & operational teams to formulate plans to address overspends to Budget
- Supporting bids and tenders
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious qualified Accountant with experience working within a similar capacity, ideally within a Manufacturing or Engineering environment. You must have some previous costing experience and be an excellent communicator with finance and non-finance professionals alike.
- The company offer a competitive basic salary as well as the opportunity to grow and develop your career within the business as they look to expand.
- Bonus Scheme
- Free Parking
- Subsidised canteen facilities
Brewster McBride Search & Selection is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of executive talent. Please visit our website at www.brewstermcbride.co.uk for more details about how we may be able to assist you in your job search.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'