ABPM experts in financial recruitment, currently have an opportunity for a Cost Accountant within a well-established Manufacturing business in Tamworth. The role will work very closely with the commercial team in a fast-paced environment for the business to best deliver commercial objectives.
Reporting into the Site Finance Controller and working as part of a team - you will be responsible for analysing costs across the business operations and providing accurate and timely reports to help control and aid future business decisions, especially with regards to production and operations.
Key areas of responsibility will be:
- To produce accurate costings for new and existing products
- Challenge assumptions made by Commercial & Operational teams
- Margin analysis
- Daily/ Weekly/ Monthly reporting
- Liaising with internal stakeholders across operational and production teams
- Strong Excel skills
- Understanding of manufacturing processes
- A methodical and logical approach to data management and communication
- A 'can do' attitude demonstrated in a challenging environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Proven ability to think clearly under pressure, and prioritise a workload
This is a great opportunity to join a successful and dynamic business that can offer excellent career prospects and skills development.
If you match the specified criteria and you are interested in discussing the position in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact Jared Parkinson on or forward your CV to .
- Management Accountant
- Management Accounts
- West Midlands
- Cost Accountant
- Cost Accounts