Fed up with the "Brexit Blues" and the UK weather? Fancy a move to sunnier climes and a more settled and healthy business environment?
Established in 2009 our client is a successful independent consultancy led by experienced practitioners who have a proven track record of delivery and a deep understanding of the current trends and drivers in a range of industries. Client sectors include resources, energy & utilities, financial services, health and government. Areas of consulting expertise include Operational Efficiency, Information Management, CIO Advisory, Web and Social Media and Systems Integration. With their head office in Perth and additional offices in Adelaide and Melbourne, headcount is now 150 and growing.
With increasing demand for the firm’s services, our client is now looking for Business Analysts and Project Managers to join their expanding team. Day to day, you will be working in a range of settings on client sites and be responsible for the successful delivery of client engagements as part of a project team; or leading engagements in your own particular area of specialty. General requirements are as follows:
• 3-7 years’ experience in a consulting role
• Experience working with blue-chip, corporate clients on projects or programmes where complex organisational improvement initiatives have been delivered.
• Strong understanding of a range of technology platforms
• Outstanding client relationship and communication skills with a reputation as a team player
In addition to this
• Business Analysts will have good process mapping and process re-engineering skills, and an understanding of business transformation and change management issues
• Project Managers will ideally be PRINCE2 or PMP certified and have worked on a range of technology projects. Whilst not essential, experience of Microsoft technologies would be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a firm with an enviable client group and to enjoy an amazing lifestyle in some of the most liveable cities in the world. Where required, our client is prepared to sponsor work visas and will also assist with relocation expenses.