Management Consultant - Change Lead and Programme Management - exciting opportunities have arisen for experienced Management Consultants with deep Retail and/or FMCG knowledge gained within a consulting practice, to join a leading boutique Management Consulting Practice who are in the middle of a 5 year growth plan - experience of working within big 4 is desirable. Our Client specialises in change and transformation within retail and consumer products and work with people, processes and technology to delivery practical improvement for their clients that really stick and whose clients include major blue chip organisations, fashion houses, major retail organisations and international brands.
You will possess rounded advisory and delivery experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Designing and implementing operating models
- Change management
- Business process re-engineering
- Technology led change
- Organisational change
Change Lead - you will be working with external clients who are undertaking major technology driven change e.g. Centre of Excellence - Change Hub - Tech Lead ERP systems and you will have a strong sense of business engagement with such change.
You will bring structured programme management, blended with a deep understanding of retail processes and experience delivering transformation and technology change; you will have a strong sense of business engagement in such programmes and be used to working in Agile environments. You will be an expert at developing and growing strong client relationships with existing and potential clients, particularly at Board level. You will be capable of providing industry consulting and transformation expertise to clients by helping them to scope, shape and deliver their change programmes through transition onto business-as-usual, engaging with gravitas at all levels of a client’s organisation.
Programme Manager - you will be working with external clients who are undertaking significant business process change. You will possess significant experience in the design and delivery of Target Operating Models and at senior level you will have designed and delivered at least three TOM programmes aligned to the clients vision.
You will also be able to demonstrate practical skills in developing business processes and architecture including; establishing systems requirements and architecture; defining business rules and operating procedures; defining organisation structure and size; and building KPIs and performance management process in line with the Target Operating Models.
For all of the roles a blend of experience of both tech-led change and operating model change would be beneficial but not essential but having passion to deliver success to clients during transformation is most important. Our client is looking for experienced Management Consultants, currently at Consultant, Senior Consultant or Manager level, who possess intellectual rigour and integrity, as the projects and programmes you will deliver can be incredibly complex and it is important you are able to intellectualise and deliver simple, workable solutions in line with the client's vision and sensitive to their culture.
You will posses:
- Consultant 3+ years experience of working as PMO, Business Analyst, Training Consultant or Communications Consultant
- Senior Consultant 5+ years experience as you will undertake the role of Change Manager, Business Process Analyst, Training Manager, Communications Manager, PMO, Workstream Lead or Project Manager - a blend of experiences would be preferable
- Manager 7+ years experience - for the role of Change Manager you will be leading the delivery of multiple change work streams including the scoping of required change activities, defining the delivery plan and overseeing execution and following a structured methodology approach to change within a Management Consultancy - for the role of Programme Lead you will have designed and delivered a minimum of three Target Operating Model programmes and be able to demonstrate the intellectual capability to navigate complexity and define simple workable solutions that are sensitive to the client's culture
- High EQ with excellent Stakeholder Management skills as you will be working at high level within major logo organisations
- Together with confidence and gravitas, you must also demonstrate humility with what you do so that knowledge transfer is passed to the client successfully during and at the end of the assignment
- Substantial practical experience overseeing and directing the quality delivery of: Organisation Design; Process Design; Governance Planning; User Acceptance; Business Readiness Assessments; Culture Change Initiatives; Communications; Training; Implementation Support
- Post graduate education
All roles are very hands on and at senior level you will be responsible for a sales target and for growing client accounts organically. Global mobility is essential for all levels as assignments can range from 3 - 6 month based overseas e.g. USA, Hong Kong and Australia, to set up and structure of 3 - 5 year programmes.
As a part of the continuous shaping and growth of the organisation, you will be involved with talent acquisition and capability development, developing courses, defining curriculum for continuous personal growth for yourself and others in the organisation
Experience gained in a big 4 consulting practice desired together with operational experience in industry.
To apply please send your CV as a word document, together with a covering letter.
- IT Transformation
- Process Design
- Change Programmes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job