Shared Services Management Consultant
Consultant - Senior Consultant
This global Management Consulting firm delivers world class and innovative shared services solutions to top tier global companies.
The goal to be the most innovative Shared Services Consulting firm in the industry and the good news is for people with the relevant experience is that they are hiring to this exciting team at both Consultant and Senior Consultant level. Both positions will see you in at the deep end working directly with clients on a wide range of assignments.
On-board already are some of the best in the business and they are continuously developing new ideas around the thinking and the approach to shared service.
They possess incredible knowledge and insight that enables them to design the right shared services solution for each client. This covers design to implementation (and everything in between) of major strategic shared services programmes ensuring the delivery of tangible operational performance improvement.
What do you bring?
Initiative, drive, the ability to think laterally and a desire and commitment to help your clients succeed.
The successful candidate has consulting or operational experience in the areas of shared services / global business services as well as expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Functional shared services, with expertise in at least one of the following functions: Finance, HR and/or Procurement.
- Global business services, with practical experience in design and / or implementation of integrated, multi-functional shared services.
- Your Shared Services knowledge covers one or more areas of the transformation lifecycle:
o Strategy, scoping and case for change (incl. financial business case)
o Design (process, technology, organization)
o Set up and transition (in-house and/or outsourced, on-shore or off-shore)
o Transformation implementation
o Operational performance improvement
- Additional expertise
o Experience of RPA/ Automation in back office operations
o Core Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) experience in HR, Finance or other functions
o Shared Services financial business case expertise
o ERP / IT architects around GBS verticals
o Target operating model design
o Project Management/PMO
The fun bit, what you’ll actualy be doing:
Capitalising on your experience your role will be a key delivery role within the assignment team, this sees you leading a workstream of assignment activities, working and collaborating with the broader client team and developing deliverables with oversight of senior team members.
Additional aspects of the opportunity:
- Playing an active support role in service proposition, thought leadership development, drawing on insights from client work, service areas and sector specialisms.
- Workshop design and facilitation
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience of working with global, multi-cultural and virtual project teams
NB: On behalf of their client, Optume Consulting act in the capacity of recruitment agency for this opportunity.