Management Consultant, Pharmacueticals
A global consultancy has a requirement for a Management Consultant to join their leadership team as they expand their business in Switzerland. You will be part of the growth of new & existing clients.
They have an excellent record of helping their clients to innovate and succeed commercially by getting the right products to market, ensuring maximised impact and extending product lifecycles by providing market-based insights and strategy.
Areas of focus:
Product & process development, clinical, regulatory, quality, manufacturing, discovery R&D, supply chain, business development and law compliance.
To be successful in this role you will need to have an excellent background in consulting to the Pharmaceutical sector with an excellent track record of both business development and operational delivery within the Pharmaceutical industry in one or more of the following areas:
- Accelerating products to market
- Enabling innovative medicines, therapies & healthcare solutuions
- Driving simplification and compliance into the business
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical market
- Strong reputation as a thought leader and business winner
- Excellent consulting, presentation & communication skills
- Proven leadership of notable projects
- Business Acumen
- Available and willing to travel
For more information, please click apply and someone will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"