My client is a major advisory firm and is seen as the pre-eminent player in the Operational Performance Improvement Consulting and Corporate Finance Advisory arena. They work with some of the world’s most prestigious Corporate and Private Equity clients, providing cutting-edge solutions to the most complex business challenges and scenarios.
Through continued expansion, they are looking to recruit hands-on consultants who have gained 'high-impact’ consulting and industry experience, working on complex Deal based Operational Transformation and Value Creation programmes within the M&A/Transaction space. They work with clients from various industry sectors, including Automotive, Consumer, FMCG, Manufacturing, Retail, and Technology.
- Market-leading salary package with strong bonus and extensive benefits (Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance etc)
- Unrivaled project exposure, working with/on some of the most prestigious clients and challenging projects
- Huge career progression potential in a highly collaborative and expert environment
My client is looking to recruit seasoned consulting professionals who have gained exposure to a wide landscape of projects across the Transaction life-cycle (Pre and/or Post Deal)
Key skills/areas of competence/experience gained in:-
- A combination of Consulting and Industry experience (5yrs+ combined)
- Deal synergy reviews/Value creation projects
- Operation Due Diligence (ODD)
- Post Merger Integration/Separation
- Carve-Out Planning and Implementation
- Divestment Support
My client is well regarded for their ability to work shoulder-to-shoulder with their clients. They are therefore looking for Consultants with:
- Proven senior stakeholder (CxO) management skills
- Proven experience in managing multiple complex projects and workstreams
- The ability to work on engagements that may fall out of their comfort zone, with the ability to leverage expert knowledge within the firm
- Proven 'hands-on’ experience of working with clients in fast-paced Transformation scenarios
- Proven Consulting and Industry experience
If you are the top-flight talent that meets this criterion, make your application now!
Parker Wright Consulting is an Executive Search firm and is acting as an agency and recruitment business with respect to this vacancy.
Key Words: Value Creation, Synergy Review, Operation Due Diligence, ODD, Post Merger Integration, PMI, Separation, Carve-out, M&A, Transactions, Deal Value, Operational Transformation
- Operational Improvement
- Value Creation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'