Management Consultant - IT Strategy - IoT & AI - Manufacturing & Transport
London Base Location with extensive travel
The Business and Technology Innovation practice is a Business IT Services teams in the UK. Our management consultants deliver outcomes in business and IT-oriented environments. You will help businesses understand the impact of digital transformation and advise them in developing new digital business models and digital capabilities. Your focus will be on delivering business outcomes using your skills in strategy development, business analysis, project delivery, business process and organisation design.
What you’ll do
As a Consultant, you’ll be in charge of leading a stream of work and produce high quality deliverables, providing input to shape the strategic direction and support the design of propositions. Your work will be specifically in the UK Manufacturing and Transport sector.
What you’ll bring
You’ll have experience in transforming business through enabling technology and transforming the way clients operate. Educated to masters or PhD level, you will be confident at working in a technology-driven environment, you will bring proven skills and experience at leading and delivering management consultancy projects or work streams in the following:
- Experience in Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence: Hands on digital advisory services in digital transformation using Iot and AI. You will have evidence as a thought leader in IoT.
- You will have evidence of business development including designing a sale strategy, pipeline generation and proposal development.
- Must have experience of working in Manufacturing and Transport industry
- Multi-Speed Business Technology (MSBT): IT Strategy, IT Operating Model Design, IT Governance, IT Performance Management, IT Organisational Effectiveness etc.
- Digital Transformation: DevOps transformation roadmaps, DevOps and Agile maturity assessments, Organisation design, DevOps tooling stack, building CI/CD workflows, Agile at scale methodologies , specifically in IoT and AI.
- Technology-led Innovation: Innovation (ideation, prototyping and incubation), Accelerated solution selection and delivery (user requirements, concept design and scaled agile)
You’ll be keen to work within an consulting environment, where you’ll contribute to our growth and success; contributing to our offers, our knowledge and our overall strategic goals. You’ll also bring excellent communication skills and the confidence to influence senior stakeholders.
£40,000 to £45,000 plus benefits package
Applications open 25th June to 24th July 2018.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
Reference Number: 160620R
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"