Would you like to join a market leading and expanding digital transformation consultancy department (part of the Technology & Management Consulting team) in London?
Would you like to join a team who have already seen significant growth in its ERP and CRM implementation services due to partnerships with leading cloud software vendors?
As a Principal/ Senior Consultant within Digital Transformation (Finance), the core of this role is to demonstrate the ability to transform finance functions through the effective deployment of cloud ERP/cloud finance solutions. This role will be expected to support workstreams on such projects, in order to be able to define and implement finance operating models underpinned by cloud ERP solutions. The work will involve finance operating model analysis, definition and change management and will require some working knowledge of how cloud ERP solutions can be deployed to drive finance function efficiency.
Please Note: This is not a technical role and the successful applicant is not expected to be an ERP functional expert.
Core responsibilities include:
- Support TMC partners/directors in preparing proposals to win ERP-enabled finance transformation projects, contributing finance function improvement domain knowledge to such proposals;
- Support workstreams on ERP projects - and, sometimes, standalone finance function improvement projects - to review, define and transition to finance target operating models (F-TOMs);
- Work with cloud ERP functional consultants within the TMC practice to overlay the cloud ERP finance workflows onto the F-TOM to take advantage of the 'out of the box’ standardisation benefits of cloud ERP;
- Support process-specific solution design workstreams on ERP projects such as order-to-cash or purchase-to-pay;
- Undertake finance process analysis on system selection projects and finance function improvement projects;
- Support the business change work associated with migration from old to new finance operating models, including role changes, shared service migrations, process improvements and controls definition;
- Build personal networks across the firm in order to raise awareness of our TMC services.
This is an excellent opportunity to play a key role in developing the Technology & Management Consulting practice through cloud-ERP enabled finance function transformation.
An attractive 'total reward’ package on offer including a competitive salary, flexi-benefits and progression.
- Management Consulting
- ERP Software
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'