We are working closely with an expanding provider, who are currently looking to hire for 2 Management Assessors in the Midlands.
x1 Management Assessor - Level 3 delivery
x1 Management Assessor - Level 5 delivery
Location: Home/Field based - Majority of learners are situated in the West Midlands, but candidates must be flexible with UK travel -full expenses paid. (Delivery is a mix of online and F2F)
Salary: £24,000 - £33,000 (Dependent on qualifications and experience)
Type: Full-Time, Permanent
- Train, assess and deliver full Apprenticeships in Management (Standards) at Level 3 OR Level 5, via a blended learning approach (F2F and digital platforms).
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths and English at level 2.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship.
- Record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts.
- Delivering classroom / group-based training to groups of learners, along with field-based assessments.
- To ensure candidates are EPA ready.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- As part of the Higher Apprenticeship delivery you will conduct group based and 1-1 delivery sessions with Managers, sharing experiences, leading informal / professional discussions and exploration of latest leadership trends.
- Mark and provide internal verification for Management qualifications from level 2 to 5.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Management at level 3 (ideally ILM or CMI), including Functional Skills.
- Must have experience of delivering or supporting with the delivery of New Standards in Management.
- Must hold solid occupational competency within Management.
- Must hold a qualification in Management, Human Resources (or equivalent) at level 3 or above.
- Must be comfortable with and have experience of group-based training and delivery.
- Full, clean UK driving licence and own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with national travel.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'