KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Management Trainer / Assessor (Level 5)
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne & surrounding area - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 (Dependent on experience and qualifications)
Package: Excellent holiday entitlement, mileage & pension
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Train, assess and deliver New Apprenticeship Standards in Leadership and Management up to level 5, along with Functional Skills - Maths and English at level 2.
- As part of the Higher Apprenticeship delivery you will conduct study group and 1-1 sessions with Managers, sharing experiences, leading informal / professional discussions and exploration of latest leadership trends.
- Record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts.
- Delivering classroom / group-based training to groups of learners, along with field-based assessments.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Management, up to Level 5 (our client is happy to consider Assessors who have delivered up to level 3 in Management, but have Management competency to deliver level 5).
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Must hold solid occupational competency within a managerial position.
- Must be comfortable with and have experience of group-based training and delivery.
- Full clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'