Job Title: Management Assessor / Trainer (Level 5)
Location: London - Candidates must be flexible with travel
Salary: £28,500 - £36,000 (Dependent upon Experience) - Including Location Allowance (Dependent upon Location)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Mobile, Laptop + much more
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeship Standards in Management to Level 5.
- As part of the Higher Apprenticeship delivery you will conduct study group and 1-1 sessions with Managers, leading informal / professional discussions and exploration of latest leadership trends and sharing experiences
- Record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts.
- Delivering classroom / group based training to groups of learners, along with field based Assessments.
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2.
- Manage a caseload of learners and observe learners in their place of work, to gather quality evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion time-scales.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Recognised teaching qualification at level 4 or above (CTLLS / PGCE / Cert Ed etc).
- Must hold own Level 5 qualification in Management.
- Minimum of 5 years Management competency.
- Experience of delivering Higher Apprenticeships - ideally in Management.
- Must be comfortable with, and have experience of group based training and delivery.
- Full driving licence and use of own vehicle.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'