Management Accounts Supervisor
As the Management Accounts Supervisor you will be responsible for the Management Accounts team and maintaining robust controls to ensure the integrity of the balance sheet accounts.
This is a great role for someone who has strong numerical skills, is highly organised and enjoys collaborating with other departments across the business to provide excellent customer service to key stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing two colleagues to ensure that month end deliverables are achieved on time
Preparation and posting of month end journals, including articulating variances to the expected position
- Responsibility for ensuring that the balance sheet accounts under the remit of the team are reconciled and comply with statutory audit requirements
- Responsibility for month end sales income reporting in the Group reporting system
Managing the reconciliation of sales, cost of sales and margins at month end and in the general ledger
- Ensuring supplier rebates are accounted for correctly in the general ledger
- Liaising with purchasing to check forecast accuracy
- Manage and monitor the customer brokerage within the organisation, including supervising the activities of the Management Accounts Assistant to co-ordinate with sales on the set up of brokerage required
Knowledge and skills required:
- Qualified or Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA, with 3 years relevant financial experience
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- High levels of accuracy
Antalis is a global and market leading distributor of Paper, Packaging and Visual Communication products. In simple terms we source, purchase, store, sell and deliver a range of the above products, and we are the biggest at what we do in Europe. You probably touch our products most days without even knowing it. Our sales offices deal with a range of business to business customers, understanding what they need to meet their own customers' demands, and working to supply it professionally at the best price. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative company who puts the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job