We’re a thriving team passionate about working together to deliver excellence, all in a natural forest environment.
Join the UK’s number one short break destination. We are proud to have more than 7,000 team members across five Center Parcs Villages and Head Office, working to create memorable experiences for families in beautiful forest locations.
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
- Annual profit share/management bonus
- Staff Reward Scheme
- Free use of leisure facilities
- Discounted Center Parcs breaks
- 20% discount in restaurant and retail outlets
ABOUT THE ROLE
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our busy Finance Department for a Management Accounts Assistant. This is a varied and challenging role where you will assist in the preparation of the Group Management Accounts and provide support to the Management Accountant.
The role will include supporting each of our villages by providing accurate information and advice in a timely manner through data analysis and report production. Previous experience of extracting and manipulating data from multiple sources to create meaningful and value adding analysis is therefore required.
Other responsibilities will include the production of budgets and forecasts, production of balance sheet reconciliations and assisting in the preparation of viabilities and post investment appraisals.
The successful candidate will require a methodical, organised and proactive approach. Excellent communication and organisation skills will also be required, along with confidentiality and integrity. Good attention to detail and the ability to work on your own initiative is also required.
HOURS OF WORK
You will be contracted to work 150 hours per 4 week period. Standard Head Office working hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, however flexibility will be required.
- CIMA/AAT qualified or at least 2 years relevant experience in an finance environment
- English Language – GCSE at grade C or equivalent or demonstrably acceptable standards of both written and verbal English
- Experience with Accounting Software packages
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Excel and competent user of other Microsoft applications, with good keyboard skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Closing date: 4 October 2018 at 12 Noon
1st Interviews to be held: 10 and 11 October 2018
Please note this vacancy may close at any time once sufficient applications have been received. Early submission of your application is therefore encouraged.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'