This firm of Accountants boasts an excellent professional training programme, exceptional client retention and exposure and a fantastic remuneration package.
As a Management Accounts Assistant, you will work within a forward thinking Outsourcing department, duties include:
- Preparation of management accounts
- Acting as point of contact for clients, both on site and in house
- Work with a variety of software, both in house and online
- Preparation of journals, opening balances, ledgers and validating Trial Balances
- Prior experience of working with Sage 50 and ideally Xero
- AAT qualified, or studying AAT Level 4 (or equivalent)
- Prior experience of working within a practice environment
- Engaging culture
- Unrivalled client exposure
- Clear progression plan
- Excellent pension scheme
- Free parking on site
- Accessible location for public transport users
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job