Management Accounts Assistant
Here at Corus Consultancy, we are looking to recruit an ambitious Management Accounts Assistant for one of clients in Chester Area. This is a temp role but for the right candidate the possibility of the role going permanent is very high.
The working Hours for this role is 09.00-17.00. The Pay rate for this role is £9.53 an hour.
As the successful candidate you will be required to assist the Management Accountant in the maintenance of income, budget and expenditure records and general office duties.
What you will be doing:
- You will need to guarantee that all of the coding of the income and expenditure is always accurate, which will require you to analyse all the income and expenditures.
- You will be assisting in the preparation of the Trusts Annual Budget and Production of the base budget book.
- You will be expected to complete monthly reports for the various services supported by the management's accounts team. These will include the budget and journal adjustments that have been posted in the ledgers.
- You will need to report any Debtor notifications in a timely manner to ensure cash maximisation for the trust.
- You will also be covering for the Management Accounts section when they aren't in
- You will be contribute to the Finance Department Post Rota.
- You will be expected to keep to a Time-Frame and meet all deadlines, all budget reports must be prepare and allocated within a specific deadlines.
- You will analyse and investigate financial variances and data as and when required.
- To ensure that the central filling systems is maintained for management accounts team.
- You will be responding to operational queries from non-financial staff as and when required
What you will be required:
- 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above including Mathematics and English
- AAT intermediate
- Awareness of basic accounting principles and techniques
- Proficient and well developed excel skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative.
- Must be a quick learner
- Have good Communication skills both verbally and written
- Must know how to work within a multi-disciplinary environment
- Experience working within a Financial Environment is desirable.
- Working knowledge of management accounting and budgetary control desirable
- Experience of using computerised general ledger systems.
We are looking for someone who can start immediately or someone who has a short notice period, if this is you then you can either apply or get in contact with me on and ask for Joy, you can also email me at and I will be in touch shortly.
- Management Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job