We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Management Accounts Assistant that has excellent time-management and organisational skills.
As the successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established, Global Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities for the right candidate. You will be based at our Hunsley office, supporting the Management Accounts Team in respect of preparation, collation and reporting of P&L and balance sheet monthly results. Posting daily bank transactions and completing daily bank reconciliations. Ad-hoc data analysis and reporting on an ongoing basis to improve management information.
Your responsibilities will also involve helping the team to ensure all daily, weekly and monthly tasks are complete.
- Work closely with the designated business area to support, advise and influence operations with the goal of improving business performance
- To develop internally to play a key role in the Management Accounts Team
- To continuously improve existing processes in order to achieve quicker month end process and data analysis
- Maintain supporting schedules for journal postings, ensuring clear audit trail
- Assist in analysing and preparing reports, KPI’s and performance statistics & graphs
- Assist in preparation of US monthly, quarterly and annual reporting packages.
- Reconciliation of monthly Balance Sheet
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- AAT Level 4 Qualified
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present clearly and concisely to a small audience.
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills with ability to prioritise completing deadlines.
- Drive and enthusiasm with the desire to develop within the organisation.
- Hands on approach with the ability to prioritise multi tasks to tight deadlines.
- Detailed and methodical attitude towards problem resolution to ensure accurate reconciliations are performed.
- Ability to travel (ad-hoc) and work flexibly particularly at month, quarter and year end.
Stericycle is part of the Nasdaq quoted Stericycle Inc. group. From medical waste and document destruction to sustainability services and compliance solutions, the Stericycle team have been serving customers since 1989. STERICYCLE PROTECTS WHAT MATTERS
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job