The role will involve the production of VAT returns and general bookkeeping for clients on a monthly or quarterly basis. Excellent communication and strong teamwork skills are essential as you will be part of a team.
This is a great opportunity for the successful applicant to develop their bookkeeping skills in a rewarding environment. Study support can be offered if required.
Duties and responsibilities
- Completion of VAT returns for clients, including flat rate, basic rate and cash accounting
- General bookkeeping for clients, including reconciliation of banks and other ledgers
- Production of management reports for clients where required
- Production of year end files for internal accounts team
- Dealing with queries from clients
- Attending client premises to complete the above tasks where appropriate
Qualifications and experience
- AAT qualified or overseas equivalent
- Ideally having experience within a bookkeeping environment
- Experience in bookkeeping software
- Management Accounts
- Positive Team Player