Management Accountant - Property
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Management Accountant to join an expanding business in the property sector. This is a great role to use your financial analysis skills in this fast paced 18 month contract role.
The Management Accountant will provide assistance in financial & management accounting, reporting for the business nationally.
Key Responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
- Prepare monthly management accounts, analysis and reports
- Ensure monthly management reports are accurately produced and issued on time
- Posting of lease incentives (rent free, capital contribution and stepped rent adjustments).
- Prepare service charge void reconciliation.
- Posting finance costs (interest accruals, amortisation of debt issue costs and derivative revaluations).
- Assist with the control and use of financial systems, procedures and identify any areas for system improvement
- Assist with the development, management and control of the budgeting and forecasting process
- Provide business financial partnering to the various projects/sites across the country
- Assist with the provision of information to both internal and external auditors
- Provide credit control support to the business to improve operational cash flow
Skills & Experience Required of the Management Accountant:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified (or equivalent) with ideally 1+ year post Qual experience
- Experience in the Property, Infrastructure or Hospitality
- Commercially aware individual with ability to hold individuals to account
- Excellent communication skills and ability to confidently work with senior management
- Strong Microsoft excel skills
- Strong financial planning and analysis skills
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-changing environment and hold strong systems skills. If you are interested and feel you have the right attributes then please apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'