Apex Search & Selection are recruiting for a management accountant to join one of the UK’s largest manufacturers and suppliers of roofing products, windows and doors in their Scunthorpe office.
You will support the Financial Controller and be an integral part of the finance function, maintaining financial policies and management information systems.
The key responsibilities will include;
- Produce the monthly management accounts including profit and loss and balance sheet.
- Involvement in monthly balance sheet and intercompany reconciliations
- Liaise and support other areas of the finance function.
- Analysis of financial and business data to assess and challenge performance, and to assist management decision making.
- Produce key reports, daily, weekly and monthly to support business performance
- Produce monthly departmental manager’s pack giving overall business performance and departmental budgeted variance analysis.
- Maintaining and updating the fixed asset register.
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Reporting of Intrastat Data
- Support year end tasks including liaising with auditors and assisting with the preparation of the year end accounts pack
You will be an experienced management accountant (qualifications include AAT4, QBE, Part Qualified ACCA, CIMA) preferably with manufacturing experience but not required.
If you match all of the criteria above and are interested in applying for the role, please apply as my client is in the position to hire quickly.
- Construction Industry
- Finance Team
- Management Accountant
- Part Qualified
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'