Experienced Management Accountant required for an established South Yorkshire based manufacturing business.
Reporting into the Financial Controller and working alongside an established accountancy team you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparation of monthly divisional management accountants
- Provide variance analysis and commentary
- Involved with the annual forecasts and budget preparation
- Ensure accuracy of standard costing system
- Provide support on preparation of Capex proposals
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Process improvements and ongoing development of processes, systems and procedures
Although not essential this would suit an individual with exposure to a manufacturing environment and the successful applicant will have the following key attributes:
- Part or fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Excellent communicator
- Confidence and ability to question current processes and procedures and look for areas to improve and streamline
Key benefits are an attractive basic salary, some flexibility around working hours between Monday and Friday, free secure on site parking, 25 days holiday plus stats, generous pension scheme, health scheme and on site gym
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'