Management Accountant | Lincoln | £30,000 - £35,000
Our client an established Lincolnshire organisation requires an experienced qualified accountant.
Working as part of the finance team, the management accountant will be responsible for the preparation of monthly managements, forecasting and budgeting.
Duties of the Management Accountant include:
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Full month end journal entries - accruals, prepayments, payroll.
- Cashflow forecasting and budget preparation
- Monthly management accounts for multiple entities
- Consolidation adjustment for management accounts
- KPI reporting
- Commentary and variance analysis of budget vs actuals
- Budget forecasting
- Qualified Accountant CIMA / ACCA
- Strong excel / systems skills
- Good communication skills and experience of working with non finance managers
- Management Accountant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'